Castlevania parody? Castlevania parody?

Good start... lame end.

Was good initially, but the end just went downwards.

blacknightthebp actions blacknightthebp actions

What can I say? Loved it!

Really, this consists of amazing frame by frame and tween animation. Really, hoping to see more from you. As matter of fact, feel free to pm me if you make anymore flash content. Would really like to see more from you. Good job, keep up!

TLB - Paralympics TLB - Paralympics

Good movie, bad audio

I liked the movie. The only complaint I had was the audio. I wasn't able to hear the characters' voices and I also believe that the audio in the movie caused the file to have a big download.

Canabalt Canabalt

Waaaaay too good!

I just can't get enough of this game!

The Impossible Magic Tric The Impossible Magic Tric

Brilliant!

A magicians success always comes from his/her's performance. You had the challenge of presenting this as a form of an interactive flash media. I got one thing to say about this: brilliant!

I did, however, noticed a flaw with this magic reveal, and it had to do with the "Again?" button. It's not that it has a technical problem, or that it is a sort of an eyesore, but it is rather its presence that is the issue. Usually, a magician only shows his/her tricks once. This "Again?" button somewhat defeats this golden rule.

Although it is true that the trick could have been ruined anyways, primarily because it is presented as an online interactive content, but the absence of this "Again?" button could've prevented a number of users from ever figuring out the trick.

Ringoid : Break-Orbs Ringoid : Break-Orbs

Ooh, cool

Circular, pong. I like.

Without a Ticket Without a Ticket

Marvelous!

Like, I CAN NOT describe with words as to what I think of this piece. All I can say I love it!

-=[ Discovery ]=- -=[ Discovery ]=-

I Like it

Very, calming, soothing, simple... I like it!