Castlevania parody? Castlevania parody?

Good start... lame end.

Was good initially, but the end just went downwards.

blacknightthebp actions blacknightthebp actions

What can I say? Loved it!

Really, this consists of amazing frame by frame and tween animation. Really, hoping to see more from you. As matter of fact, feel free to pm me if you make anymore flash content. Would really like to see more from you. Good job, keep up!

TLB - Paralympics TLB - Paralympics

Good movie, bad audio

I liked the movie. The only complaint I had was the audio. I wasn't able to hear the characters' voices and I also believe that the audio in the movie caused the file to have a big download.

Bedtime Story Bedtime Story

Liked the ending

I liked the twist in the end of the movie. The animation was great, and absence of dialogue was not bad. The only critique I have about it is the title.

Other than the movie, the menu in the end was nice but I found that the buttons were a little bit hidden.

Anyways, good job on the movie, I faved it and gave it a 5/5.

Tarry & Fortune Tarry & Fortune

Really Good

Really like the use of frame by frame in this movie. The music was nice. Although, I did find the ending a little weird, but overall I liked it. Keep these flash coming.

Ramko responds:

Well, Thank you very much!

I wish that I had had time to go back and figure out how to properly format things for NG, so that's why the sound is quite out of sync, and there's no preloader. I also was a bit rushed for the end, so I didn't get around to finishing it quite the way that I wanted to, but ultimately, that is the ending that I wanted.

Blerque Blerque

Really sent a message

This flash movie really did send a message to not to fall for advertisements or infomercials.

exotworking responds:

in some way, yes

Pokemon Hunter Pokemon Hunter

Awesome!

All I can say is that the animation was amazing!

"Strange Fruit" "Strange Fruit"

Flash is a form of Art!

This is definetely one of the ways to express thoughts, especially racism.